All About Me

GET WELL TO KNOW ME! ~


So i'm the second child from 2 sisterhood so i'm officially the youngest among my family. My mother have 2 siblings and so do my father. I was born in Jakarta, on 2nd  April 2005. So im now 14 years old!!!! yes i am so young because i entered the 1st grade of elementary school when I was 5 years old. My favourite food is sushi, my favourite color is pink, i have 3 pets, and all of them are cats!. I want to be a doctor when i grow up. I live in Jakarta until i was 1st grade in Lakeside Montessori elementary school and my grandparents told us to move in to Bandung because my mother and my father have to continue on their company.

Then I decided to continue my 2nd grade elementary school at Pribadi Bilingual Boarding School. when i'm in 6th grade after i have the Ujian Nasional i was thinking to try new environment by trying in a public school because since i was a kid i always entered a private school so Alhamdulillah i can entered to SMPN 2 Bandung.

I started to develop my hobby here, it is by playing basketball, so i decided to join the extracuricular. I went to my basketball exercise routinely twice a week in my school, and we always try to participate in every competition, and one time we won the competition and make our parents,coach,teacher proud and bring good impact to our school name.

My other hobby is swimming and eat of course, i like to have a cullinary stroll, but dont forget that school is still our priority. I started to join study courses since i was in 7th grade and when i reach 9th grade i increase my study percentage by joining private, and more study courses to achieve an excellent UN score and now Alhamdulillah i'm learning at SMAN 3 Bandung and be the part of warga tiga for the next 3 years and please pray for me becauseee i want to go to FK UNPAD from invitation link so baaaaadd, aamiin!

Komentar

Postingan Populer