Suggestions / Offer Dialogue

Name : Ammara Faiza Khairiya
Absen : 08
Class : XI MIPA 1

Theme : Recruitment new members of extracurricular program

One day in SMAN 3 Bandung we're opening the recruitment new members for the extracurricular program at the school corridor and these are some of the conversations :

Ranti : Hai! let me introduce myself first. So my name is Ranti one of the member from basketball extracurricular here. May i help you?

Diana : well helloo, i'm a little bit new here and i'm kind of interested to join the basketball extracurricular.

Ranti : Oh, that's great we are hiring new members too, but if you don't want to be the player you also can be the manager.

Diana : Actually, i'm not really good at playing basketball. I only play a few times in my previous school.

Ranti : That's okay Diana, everyone is here to learn and people make mistakes too even an NBA player.

Ranti : Or what if you don't want to be the player, I suggest you to become the manager of our basketball extracurricular. Because I think we need a new girl manager to manage our basketball girls team, the last person just resign because she have too many activities to do in one time.

Diana : I think that is a good idea! I could be your basketball extracurricular manager, besides i have a lot of free time, I am also the discipline type of person so i think this manager position suits me well.

Ranti : That's really great! I am so happy we found our new manager, so welcome to our school basketball extracurricular, you're now part of it! :)

Diana : Thanks for your welcoming, that means a lot.

Ranti : See you on our next meeting, I'll invite you to our line group and let you keep up with the info.

Diana : Okay, see you! :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer